Sun, Apr 16|
Finding Your Way As A Solopreneur
A 4 week self-exploration series based on Dr Clarissa Pinkola Estes' Baba Yaga Story; Vasalisa The Wise
Time & Location
Apr 16, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Royston, 3850 Royston Rd, Royston, BC V0R 2V0, Canada
About the event
4 Sundays, Apri l 16 to May 7
930am to 1230pm
This series is an invitation to pause and look more deeply at what might be stopping you from moving forward in your business, using art therapy.
You will come away with sustainable action steps that support your business.
This series is for you if:
- you are a female identified solopreneur
- struggling to move forward in your business
- you have projects and ideas you can't seem to gain traction with
- you're feeling stuck and frustrated
- you've tried the business coaching and the marketing books, but there's still something in the way